Chains Of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is a anime type game please feel free to register and help if you want, the game will begin when we have atleast 20 members thank you... please if your on a phone switch to the classic version... techniques and alike are spoiled click to see^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:11 am
Disclaimer
As much as we would like to take credit all rights are reserved for the brilliant creator of Naruto Masashi Kishimoto, and shonin jump. We would also like to credit the wonderful creator of bleach Tite Kubo. This is a non profit fan site only thanks guys ^^
Affiliates
Forum Roleplay

Kobe Bryant Vs MJ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ninja Profile
Physical Health Physical Health:
Kobe Bryant Vs MJ? Left_bar_bleue100/100Kobe Bryant Vs MJ? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mental health Mental health:
Kobe Bryant Vs MJ? Left_bar_bleue100/100Kobe Bryant Vs MJ? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Ninja Age Ninja Age: Ten

Kobe Bryant Vs MJ? Empty
PostSubject: Kobe Bryant Vs MJ?   Kobe Bryant Vs MJ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Why everytime you wanna talk the great jordan this fool gets dragged along yes he has five rings but the guy is like hes retarded. Hes the absoloute worst teamate to have in the league ask j lin dwight parker ariza pau gasol nick young or anyone else and theyll tell you kobe just wants to shoot. I mean damn hell tell you that. He dpsent make anyone better he plays with when nick was om philly he was dropping three after three playing with jrue and them guys. But he comes to LA and becomes swaggy P and now he sucks to me thats weird. Jordan is the ultimate player because not only does he score he plays within the team making everyone get involved and was a very willing passer not a ball hog jack guy like kobe. Lets put it to bed kobe copyed all of the great ones moves but he couldnt copy jordans IQ and unselfishness think im lying?
Back to top Go down
https://chainsofdeath.rpg-board.net
Shole

Ninja Profile
Physical Health Physical Health:
Mental health Mental health:
Ninja Age Ninja Age: Ten

Kobe Bryant Vs MJ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobe Bryant Vs MJ?   Kobe Bryant Vs MJ? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 8:07 pm

I don't think anyone said anything bad about Kobe except that he is way too competitive. Indeed Kobe copied all the moves, but that's how basketball works, you get a move and work on it till you make it yours. I think hes IQ is off the roof and he used to be a great player, yes he didn't pass a lot but he was a game server and basically did everything to win.
The comparison with Jordan is a bit overrated as I don't think you can compare them, they played in different eras, with different styles of the game. Just think about it how center oriented the NBA was before Jordan came, everyone was looking for a center. Now it's all about the guards.
Back to top Go down

Kobe Bryant Vs MJ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chains Of Death :: Out of character area have funn ^^ :: The Play Room-
Jump to: